मेरी अपनी दिनचर्या! (My own routine!)

                                          मेरी अपनी दिनचर्या!


दिनांक - 08/07/2020


नमस्कार दोस्तों!
आज इस पोस्ट में मैं अपनी दिन चर्या के बारे में बात करूंगा।

आज सुबह से ही मन में एक व्याकुलता चल रहीं थीं कारण- यह था कि आज मेरे जिंदगी का एक ऐसा पल हैं जो मेरे लिए काफ़ी महत्वपूर्ण और ख़ास था।

आज का मुहर्त भूमि पूजन करने का था, जो मेरा एक सपना था वह आज मुझे पूरा होते नजर आ रहा हैं। पंडित जी के कहे अनुसार सभी समान कि व्योवस्था मैंने कर दी थीं। पंडित जी के समय अनुसार पूजा के लिए सभी तैयारियां हो चुकी थीं।

मैं आज बहुत जल्द ही ऑफिस आकर अपनी उपस्थिति दिखाकर ऑफिस से घर जानें के लिए निकल गया था।

भूमिपूजन के लिए मेरा मन बड़ा ही बैचैन हो रहा था कब और कैसे पूजा कि जाए!

पंडित जी के आने  का समय अनुसार 11:00 बजे तक का इंतजार  मैं कर रहा था! लेकिन पंडित जी 12 :30 बजे पहुंचे मेरी बैचैनी बड़े जा रही थीं कब पूजा होंगी और मैं कब ऑफिस पहुंच सकूंगा! क्यों कि मुझे ऑफिस भी जाना था?
जैसे तैसे अपनी साधारण (सिंपल) पूजा करके पंडित जी द्वारा  भूमी पूजन  संपन  हुई । 
मुझे बहुत ख़ुशी हुई की मेरे जिन्दगी में यह दिन और यह पूजा का मौका मिल सका और मैं भूमि पूजन कर सका।

भूमि पूजन करके मिस्त्री को कुछ खर्च देे कर पंडित जी को अपनी केपिसिटी के अनुसार दान दक्षिणा  देकर पूजा पूर्ण  संपन  हुई  तथा कुछ समय पश्चात् पंडित जी भी निकल गए।

मैं भी अपने परिवार को रूम छोड़ कर ऑफिस के लिए निकल गया।
श्याम समय ऑफिस से बाज़ार के लिए निकलना  पड़ा मुझे, बाज़ार जा कर कुछ सामान की खरीदारी करके घर के लिए रवाना हो गया। 

आज का दिन मेरे जैसे साधारण इंसान के लिए बहुत खास और बड़ा दिन था,एक साधारण इंसान के लिए किसी भी शहर में अपना  घर बनाना इतना आसान काम नहीं हैं! हाला की मेरा घर लोन की किश्तियों में बन रहा हैं। 
एक साधारण इंसान का सपना  किसी भी  शहर में घर बनना, उसके जिंदगी का सबसे बड़ा सपना होता हैं।

हर किसी का सपना होता है कि  उसका भी एक अपना  घर हों, छोटा सा ही सही पर वह अपना हों। चाहे वह नगदी में हो या लोन में हों,क्यों की किराये के घर में वह शांति  नहीं मिलती, जो अपने घर में मिलती  हैं।

मैं अपनी मन की बात करू तो एक किराया के घर में पैसे देने के बावजूद भी डर डर के जीवन व्योपान करना पड़ता था। क्यों की वह एक भाड़े पर लिया गया घर हैं!


किराये के घर में खुल कर रह नहीं सकते, कोई महेमान आ जाये तो एक डर  लगा रहता हैं कि घर मालिक कुछ बोल ना दे !


अपना घर अपना होता हैं, चाहें वह कैसा भी हो। कम से कम  खुल कर सास तो ले ही सकते। आज मुझे किराये के घर में रहते हुए १० से १२ साल हो गए मैं अपना अनुभव से यह बता सकता हूँ कि जिनके भी घर किराये से है उनका किरायदारों से अधिकतर मनमुटाव होते ही रहता हैं।  

मैं  ऐसा भी नहीं कहना चाहूंगा की सभी घर मालिक एक जैसे ही होते है!किसी किसी किरायेदार को घरमालिक अच्छे भी मिल जाते है जो कभी भी यह ऐसषास नहीं होने देते की वह किराये के घर में रह रहे हैं।

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


                                      My own routine!

Date - 08/07/2020

Hello friends!

Today in this post I will talk about our day care.

There was a distraction in my mind since this morning- The reason was that today is a moment in my life which was very important and special for me.

Today's Muhurt was to worship the land, which was my dream, I can see it being fulfilled today. According to Panditji, I had made all the arrangements. According to Panditji's time, all preparations for worship had been done.

Today, I came to office very soon and showed my presence and left office to go home.

My mind was getting very angry for Bhoomipujan when and how to worship!

I was waiting till 11:00 pm according to the time of Panditji's arrival! But Pandit ji arrived at 12:30 am when my batch was going big, when will Pooja happen and when will I be able to reach the office! Because I had to go to office too?

For example, by doing his simple (simple) puja, the Panditji performed the land worship.

I was very happy that this day in my life and this opportunity of worship could be found and I could worship the land.

After doing some Bhoomi Pujan, after paying some expenses to Mistry, by offering alms to the Pandit ji according to his capacity, worship was done and after some time, Panditji also left.

I too left my room and left for office.

Shyam had to leave for office from office at the time, went to the market and left for home after purchasing some goods.

Today was a very special and big day for an ordinary person like me, it is not an easy task for an ordinary person to build his house in any city! However, my house is being built in loan installments.
The dream of an ordinary human being in any city is the biggest dream of his life.

Everyone has a dream to have a home of their own, but they should be small. Whether it is in cash or in loan, why not find peace in the rented house which is found in the house.

 If I talk about my mind, despite paying money in a rented house, I had to live a life of fear. Because he is a rented house!

Can not live openly in a rented house, if any dignity comes, there is a fear that the house owner should not speak anything!



Our home is our own, no matter what it is. At least you can take your mother-in-law openly. Today, it has been 10 to 12 years since I lived in a rented house, I can tell from my experience that most of the houses which are on rent are in dispute with the tenants.

I would not like to say that all the house owners are the same! Some tenants also get good homeowners who do not ever let them realize that they are living in a rented house.


























SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें