मेरी जिंदगी!

Today again this heart made a mistake, for the sake of a minute's fun, I took such a big risk, is this right in life. ... this should not happen! But this intoxication turns a man into a devil, any work done under the influence of alcohol is not right. 

I tried a lot to stop myself, but I got stuck in a quagmire.
 
I explained myself a lot, also made me understand the difference between right and wrong, but destiny made me a victim of its lust! 

What I did not want to happen, kept happening.
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें