मेरी अपनी दिनचर्या!(My own routine!)
नमस्कार दोस्तों!
आज इस पोस्ट में मेरी अपनी दिन चर्या के बारे में बात करने वाला हूं दोस्तो।
आज कल मैं काम में व्यस्त रहने की वज़ह से हर दिन कि एक पोस्ट नहीं लिख पाता उस के लिए क्षमा करें!
आज कि मेरी अपनी दिनचर्या में कुछ ख़ास भी हैं! और नहीं भी!
आज मुझे ठीक नहीं लग रहा था सर्दी जुकाम से परेशान था। फ़िर भी मैंने स्नान तो किया लेकिन अपने सर के बाल गीले नहीं किया। ऑफिस जाने के लिए तैयार हो चुका था तभी धर्मपत्नी ने कहा कि मुझे भी दुकान तक छोड़ देना फ़िर उधर से हीं चले जाना अपने ऑफिस के लिए मैंने भी हा कह कर दुकान तक छोड़ दिया।
ऑफिस पहुंचा ही था करीबन एक घंटा हुआ था कि धर्मपत्नी का फोन आया कि मुझे अच्छा नहीं लग रहा हैं जल्दी से ऑफिस से दुकान आ जाओ मुझे घर तक छोड़ दो।
मुझे उस समय काफ़ी गुस्सा आया और मैंने फोन पर ही हा तो बोल दिया परंतु बोलने के पहले दो बाते भी सुना दी! मैंने घर पर ही मना किया था दुकान जाने के लिए फ़िर भी क्यों गई!
मैं ऑफिस में बोलकर जल्दी से निकल तो गया लेकिन रास्ते में मुझे बहुत चक्का जाम का सामना करना पड़ा और मैं काफ़ी लेट से दुकान पहुंच पाया। धर्मपत्नी को दुकान से घर छोड़ आया, घर से ही फ़िर ऑफिस के लिए निकल गया।
ऑफिस में कुछ अलग ही मन ने ख्याल आ रहा था कि ऐसे कैसे धर्म पत्नी की तबीयत ख़राब हो गई! जब की मैं भी सर्दी जुकाम से परेशान हूं, कई मेरे वज़ह से तो नहीं फैल गया सर्दी जुकाम?
सर्दी जुकाम से परेशान!
शाम के समय जब मैं घर पर पहुंचा तो धर्मपत्नी का सर्दी जुकाम से हाल बेहाल था। मैंने तुरंत ही हॉस्पिटल जानें कि बात की और डॉक्टर के पास ले गया।
डॉक्टर ने दवा इंजेक्शन दिया और कहा की वायरल फीवर हैं कोई चिंता करने की जरूरत नहीं,बस थोड़ा गर्म पानी ही लेना हैं। इस सर्दी जुकाम से मैं भी बहुत परेशान था! घर पर तो पहुंच आए।
अब समय आ चुका था कि खाना कैसे और कोन बनाए! क्यों कि धर्मपत्नी भी सर्दी जुकाम से परेशान और मैं भी अब यह पल थोड़े देर के लिए चिंता का विषय बन गया था।
![]() |
| सर्दी - जुकाम |
खाना बनाने की स्थिति में थोड़ा मैं ही ठीक था लेकिन परेशानी खूब थीं! मेरा बेटा भूख से रो रहा था कि जल्दी से खाना बना दो! रात का समय भी काफ़ी हो चुका था करीबन 10:00 से 10:30 बज चुके थे। एक बच्चे के हिसाब से यह समय ज्यादा ही चुका था! हम दोनों भी काफ़ी थके जैसे महशुस कर रहे थे।
किसी तरह अपने बेटे को समझाया और बोला कि बेटा बस थोड़ा समय दो जल्द से खाना तैयार करता हूं!
मुझे आज बहुत गुस्सा आ रहा था अपने आप पर क्यों की मेरी भी तबीयत ठीक नहीं, धर्मपत्नी कि भी तबीयत ठीक नहीं, मन उदास हो रहा था। ऊपर से खाना बनाते बनाते 11:30 बज गए थे उस बीच में मेरा बेटा ख़ाली पेट ही सोने लग गया था। ऊपर से धर्मपत्नी सर्दी जुकाम से परेशान हो रहीं थीं।
मेरी भी एनर्जी धीरे धीरे कम हो रहीं थी। उस वक्त मुझे कुछ समझ ही नहीं आ रहा था कि क्या किया जाए!अब गुस्सा निकालने के लिए कुछ तो चाहिए था! बस क्या था थोड़ा सा टेबल फंखा से जा टकरा क्या गया मैं!
अब उस बिचारे टेबल फंखा कि तो कयामत ही आ गईं थीं! क्या करते जो हाथ लग गया उस फंखे को इतने जोर से ज़मीन पर देे पटका की उसकी कोई हद नहीं! कुछ पल के लिए गुस्सा तो शांत हुआ लेकिन दोस्तों मेरा टेबल फंखा बुरी तरह से टूट गया और मेरा ही नुकसान हो गया।
सच कहते हैं गुस्से में किया हुआ काम सैतान का! कभी कभी इंसान अपने गुस्से को अपने काबू में नहीं कर पाता।
आख़िर में सब समाप्त होने के पश्चात पछतावा के अलावा उसके पास कोई रास्ता नहीं रहता।
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello friends!
Today, in this post, I am going to talk about my own day, friends.
Nowadays I am unable to write a post every day because of being busy with work, sorry for that!
Today I have some special things in my daily routine too! And not even!
Today I did not feel well, I was troubled by a cold. Even then I took a bath but did not wet my head hair. The wife was ready to go to the office when wife said that I should also leave the shop and then go away from there, I also left the shop saying yes to my office.
It had been almost an hour since I had reached the office. I got a call from the wife that I do not like it. Come quickly to the shop from the office and leave me till home.
I got very angry at that time and I said yes on the phone but even before speaking I heard two things! I refused at home, why did you go to the store again!
I left the office early to speak, but on the way I faced a lot of traffic jam and I was able to reach the shop quite late. Wife came home from the shop, then left for home.
In the office, a different mind was thinking about how the health of a religious wife got spoiled. While I am also troubled by a cold, many have not spread cold due to me?
The doctor injected the medicine and said that there are viral fever, there is no need to worry, just take some hot water. I was also very upset with the cold this winter! Arrived at home
Now the time had come for how to make food and cones! Because even the wife is troubled by a cold and I too had become a matter of concern for a while now.
I was fine in cooking but there were a lot of problems! My son was crying with hunger to cook fast! The night time was also close to 10:00 to 10:30. According to a child this time was too much! Both of us were also feeling like weary.
Somehow explained to my son and said that son just take some time to prepare the food as soon as possible!
Today I was very angry on myself, why my health is not good, even my wife is not feeling well, my heart was getting depressed. It was past 11:30 while I was cooking from the top. In the meantime, my son started sleeping only on his stomach. From above, the wife was troubled by a cold cold.
My energy too was slowly decreasing. At that time, I could not understand what to do! Now something was needed to vent anger! What was it that hit me with a little table fan!
Now that table was thrown that the doom had come! What he would have done, put his hand on the ground so loudly that he had no limits! The anger subsided for a few moments, but friends, my table was severely broken and I was the only loser.
Truth says the angry work done by Satan! Sometimes a person is not able to control his anger.
In the end, after all is over, he has no other way but remorse.
My own routine!
![]() |
| Cold & Cough |
Hello friends!
Today, in this post, I am going to talk about my own day, friends.
Nowadays I am unable to write a post every day because of being busy with work, sorry for that!
Today I have some special things in my daily routine too! And not even!
Today I did not feel well, I was troubled by a cold. Even then I took a bath but did not wet my head hair. The wife was ready to go to the office when wife said that I should also leave the shop and then go away from there, I also left the shop saying yes to my office.
It had been almost an hour since I had reached the office. I got a call from the wife that I do not like it. Come quickly to the shop from the office and leave me till home.
I got very angry at that time and I said yes on the phone but even before speaking I heard two things! I refused at home, why did you go to the store again!
I left the office early to speak, but on the way I faced a lot of traffic jam and I was able to reach the shop quite late. Wife came home from the shop, then left for home.
In the office, a different mind was thinking about how the health of a religious wife got spoiled. While I am also troubled by a cold, many have not spread cold due to me?
Troubled by a cold cold!
When I reached home in the evening, the wife of the wife was suffering from a cold. I immediately spoke to know the hospital and took him to the doctor.The doctor injected the medicine and said that there are viral fever, there is no need to worry, just take some hot water. I was also very upset with the cold this winter! Arrived at home
Now the time had come for how to make food and cones! Because even the wife is troubled by a cold and I too had become a matter of concern for a while now.
I was fine in cooking but there were a lot of problems! My son was crying with hunger to cook fast! The night time was also close to 10:00 to 10:30. According to a child this time was too much! Both of us were also feeling like weary.
Somehow explained to my son and said that son just take some time to prepare the food as soon as possible!
Today I was very angry on myself, why my health is not good, even my wife is not feeling well, my heart was getting depressed. It was past 11:30 while I was cooking from the top. In the meantime, my son started sleeping only on his stomach. From above, the wife was troubled by a cold cold.
My energy too was slowly decreasing. At that time, I could not understand what to do! Now something was needed to vent anger! What was it that hit me with a little table fan!
Now that table was thrown that the doom had come! What he would have done, put his hand on the ground so loudly that he had no limits! The anger subsided for a few moments, but friends, my table was severely broken and I was the only loser.
Truth says the angry work done by Satan! Sometimes a person is not able to control his anger.
In the end, after all is over, he has no other way but remorse.


0 comments:
एक टिप्पणी भेजें