मेरी अपनी दिनचर्या! (My own Routine!)

                                        मेरी अपनी दिनचर्या!

Date
10/06/2020                            


नमस्कार दोस्तों! 

आज इस पोस्ट में मैं अपनी दिनचर्या के बारे में बात करूंगा!

आज सुबह करीबन 6:00 बजे सो कर उठ गया था! मुझे आज ऑफिस के काम से बाहर साईट में जाना था।
मैंने आज बहुत जल्दी जल्दी में ब्रश करके चाय पी और साइट जाने के लिए घर से 6:30 बजे ही निकल गया।
आज सुबह सुबह मुझे पेट्रोल पंप जाना पड़ा, सुबह से ही पेट्रोल पंप पर लंबी लाइन लगी थीं। 

जैसे ही मेरा नंबर आया जल्द से पेट्रोल डलवा कर निकल रहा था बिना पैसे दिए कुछ दूर तक निकल ही गया था कि पेट्रोल पंप वाले ने आवाज़ दी! पेट्रोल का पैसे तो देकर जावो भाई साहब! वह पेट्रोल पंप वाला बोल रहा था।

मुझे आवाज़ तो नहीं आईं लेकिन मैंने साइड ग्लास में देख कर रुक कर अपनी गाड़ी घुमाकर उस पेट्रोल पंप वाले का पैसा दे कर अपनी दो पहिया वाहन को घुमाकर बहुत तेज गति से निकला क्यों की मुझे देर हो रहीं थीं। 
मैं समय के अनुसार अपने साईट पर सही वक्त में पहुंच गया, वैसे तो मेरा काम साईट के डॉक्यूमेंट (कागज पत्र) दे कर आना था। लेकिन डॉक्यूमेंट सही से सेट ना होने से पेपर को सही तरीके से मिलाने में मुझे काफ़ी समय लग गया।

अपनी घड़ी की और देखा तो 1:00 बज चुका था मुझे उस साईट से 11: 00 बजे ही निकलना था। मुझे वाकई बहुत ज्यादा देर ही चुकीं थीं!
मैंने अपने अधिकारी को फोन लगाया तो वह मुझ पर बहुत गुस्सा हो गए और कहने लगे की इतनी देर हों जाने के बाद मुझे फोन करने से क्या फायदा हुआ! "अब तो दूसरी साईट जानें के लिए समय ही नहीं बच सका?
दूसरी साईट इस जगह से लगभग 120 km कि दूरी पर था! जहां हमें जाना था। लेकिन समय की कमी होने से आज जा ना सके! 

मैं घर वापस आने के लिए साईट से निकल गया,करीबन 15 से 20 km कि दूरी तय करने के बाद रास्ते में मुझे जोरो की बरसात और तेज हवा कि रफ़्तार में फस गया था। जैसे तैसे गाड़ी रोक कर, एक रास्ते के किनारे एक टीन कि छत के नीचे जाकर रुक गया।

मैं लोहा टीन वाला छत के नीचे रुक तो गया परंतु पानी और हवा से अपने आप को सुरक्षित नहीं कर सका! अतः बुरी तरह से गीला हो गया। मुझे वहा रुकना मुनासिफ नहीं लगा और मैं बरसात के पानी में हीं निकलना ठीक समझा!
मैं बहुत देर तक गीला रहा लेकिन पानी रुकने का नाम नहीं ले रहा था। मैं मन में सोच रहा था कि अब तो कुछ देर में पानी आना बंद होगा! परंतु पानी ने घर आते तक मुझे धो डाला।

मुझे ऐसा लग रहा था आज कि यह बरसात का पानी छोड़ने वाला नहीं हैं और आख़िर ऐसा ही हुआ घर आते तक पानी ने छोड़ा नहीं।


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





                                         My Own Routine!

Date 
10/06/2020

Hello friends!

Today in this post I will talk about my routine!

Woke up at around 6:00 this morning!  I had to go to the site outside of office work today.

I brushed in a hurry today and drank tea and left home at 6:30 to go to the site.

This morning I had to go to the petrol pump, there was a long line at the petrol pump since morning.
As soon as my number came up, the petrol was coming out after getting paid, but without paying any money, it was far out that the petrol pump person gave a voice!  Brother, give money for petrol!  He was speaking with a petrol pump.

I could not hear the sound but I stopped in the side glass, stopped my car and paid my petrol pump, and drove my two wheeler at a very fast speed because I was late.

I reached my site on time according to the right time, otherwise my job was to come by giving a document (paper) of the site.  But because the document was not set correctly, it took me a long time to mix the paper correctly.

I looked at my watch and it was already past 1:00 AM, I had to leave the site at 11:00 AM.  I really was too late!

When I called my officer, he became very angry at me and said that after so long, what was the benefit of calling me!  "Now could not save time to learn other sites?

The second site was about 120 km from this place!  Where we had to go.  But due to lack of time, you cannot go today!

I left the site to come back home, after covering a distance of about 15 to 20 km, on the way, I was caught at the speed of Zoro's rain and strong wind.  Stop Somehow the car, stopped going down a tin roof edge of a path.

I stayed under the roof with an iron tin but could not protect myself from water and air!  So it got badly wet.  I did not like to stop there and I thought it was right to go out in the rainy water!
I stayed wet for a long time but the water was not taking the name of stopping.  I was thinking in my mind that now the water will stop coming in a while!  But the water washed me till I came home.

It seemed to me today that it is not going to leave the rainy water and it did not leave the house till finally it happened.

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें