एक तरफ़ा प्यार! (One way love!)


                               एक तरफ़ा प्यार! (One way love!)

नमस्कार दोस्तों !
आज इस पोस्ट में अपने प्यार के बारे में कुछ बताने की कोशिश करूँगा,  जो की मेरा प्यार एक तरफ़ा था। 

यह एक  कहानी एक तरफ़ा प्यार करने के बारे में है।

शायद ही कोई ऐसा व्यक्ति हो जिसे कभी किसी से प्यार ना हुआ हो! हर कोई इंसान को किसी ना किसी से लगाव या प्यार, आकर्षण  हो ही जाता है।

मेरे विचार से प्यार करने के लिए कोई उम्र नहीं होती, प्यार किसी भी उम्र में हो जाता हैं.....

मेरी कोई ऎसी सुबह नहीं होती थी कि मैं उसका चहेरा या उसे न देखूं। मैं जब भी सुबह अपने बिस्तर से उठता तो सबसे पहले उसे हि देखता था। मैंने अपना बेड अपने घर पर उस जगह रखा हुआ था जहां से उसे मै अच्छे से देख सकता था।

जब से सोचने समझने लायक होने लगा था। तब से उसे चाहने और प्यार करने लगा था। मैं उसे बचपन से ही प्यार करने लगा था। जब वह अपने घर पर नहीं होती तो मैं बैचैन हो जाता था। खूब सारा वक्त मेरा उसी के घर उसी के साथ कटता था।

पहली क्लास से लेकर दसवी क्लास तक हम साथ में ही पढ़ाई पूरी की हैं। जब वह दसवीं कक्षा में फेल हुई तो हम दोनों में दूरिया होने लगी थी। मुझे बहुत बुरा लगा, क्यों की बहुत सा होमवर्क मेरा वाला वहीं किया करती थी। फिर भी ना जाने कैसे फेल हो गई।

मेरे मन में एक बात घर कर गई थीं उसके बिना कुछ भी अच्छा नहीं लग रहा था आ जाकर उसका  ही चहेरा आंखो मे नज़र आता था। मैं ने भी सोच बना ली थी कि उसके बिना पढ़ाई करना सब बेकार हैं, लेकिन घर के दबाव में मैंने किसी तरह दो साल पढ़ाई की और 12 क्लास में जाकर फेल हो गया।

मैं आज तक जान नहीं पाया की प्यार सिर्फ मेरी और से ही था या उसकी और से भी! मैं उसके पीछे दीवाना हो चूका था।  जिस दिन भी उसके साथ बात ना हो वह दिन मेरे लिए ठीक से नहीं कटता था।
वह मेरे प्यार को ठीक से समझ ही नहीं पाई या हो सकता हैं मेरे प्यार करने का तरीका उसे पसंद नहीं आया।  

जब भी अपने प्यार का ईझहार किया तब  तब उसका जवाब हां में ही आया! लेकिन जब भी उससे पूछता की तुम प्यार करती हो या नहीं उसका जवाब ना  में ना  हां में बस मुस्कुराकर चल देती थीं।

उसके खातिर मैंने अपने आप को बदल दिया था, जब वह जैसे बोलती वैसे मैं करता  और उसकी पसंद से ही अपने आपको तैयार करता।

कहते हैं कि प्यार में इंसान क्या से क्या बन जाता  हैं वाकई मैं क्या से क्या बन गया था उसके प्यार में।   

एक सच्ची बात यह थीं कि हम दोनों में कुछ भी मेल नहीं खता था क्यों कि मैं किसान का बेटा नहीं था! और वह एक बड़े किसान की बेटी थीं। बरसात के दिनों में उसी के खेतो में ही काम किया करता था। हम दोनों के बिच में बस यही एक खाई थीं ?
 
मैं उसके प्यार को ठीक से समझ नहीं पाया की वह मुझ से कितना प्यार करती हैं, जितना की मैं उससे प्यार करता था!

ऐसा नहीं कि मैंने उसे समझने की कोशिश ना की हो मैं उसपर बहुत ज्यादा विश्वाश करता था जितना की मैं अपने आप पर भी नहीं करता हूँ!

मैंने अपने प्यार में यह महसूस किया हैं और मेरा तजुरबा रहा हैं कि मुझे प्यार में  सिर्फ धोखा मिला और मुझ से  प्यार करने वालों ने हमेसा मेरी भावनाओं से खेला हैं। 


मुझे आंसू बहुत मिले,लेकिन मुझे किसी से कोई शिकायत नहीं,क्यो कि अगर मुझे रुलाके किसी को खुशी और सुकून मिलता है तो मुझे यह दर्द मंजूर हैं!

मैं यह समझने लगा और जान भी गया की इस दुनिया में सच्चा प्यार बहुत ही कम लोग ही कर पाते हैं क्यों कि बहुत से लोगो को तो सच्चे प्यार की कोई कदर ही नहीं हैं।

मैं ही जानता हूँ और मेरा भगवन ही जानता हैं कि मैंने उससे सच्चे मन से और  सच्चा वाला प्यार किया था परन्तु उसको मेरे सच्चे प्यार का मोल ही पता नहीं चला। 

दोस्तों खैर, सच्चा प्यार मैंने किया दर्द मुझे मिला, उससे मुझे कोई शिकायत नहीं उसकी कोई गलती नहीं।सच्ची मोहबत तो मैंने की थी जिसकी सजा भी मुझे मिलनी चाहिए।

बस जिंदगी में एक ही ख्वाइस हैं जब भी किसी भी मोड़ और मंजिल पर उसकी और मेरी मुलाखत हो  तो बस  एक सवाल उससे जरूर पूछूंगा! सच्ची मोहबत या सच्चा प्यार किसे कहते हैं?

मुझे  आज भी उसका इंतजार हैं!

एक सच्चे दीवाने का प्यार................................   


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    

                                   ONE WAY LOVE!


Hello friends !

Today I will try to tell something about my love in this post, which was my one-way love.

This is a story about one way love.

There is hardly anyone who has never fallen in love with anyone! Everyone gets attraction or love or attraction to someone.
I think there is no age to love, love falls at any age .....

I had no such morning that I would not see her face or see her. Whenever I got up from my bed in the morning, I used to see him first. I kept my bed in my house from where I could see it well.

Ever since thinking was becoming understandable. Since then, he was loved and loved. I started loving him since childhood. When she is not at home, I used to be a batchman. I used to spend a lot of time with him at his house.

From the first class to the tenth class, we have completed our studies together. When she failed in class X, both of us started getting distant. I felt bad because a lot of my homework was done by me. Still do not know how it failed.

There was one thing in my mind that without it nothing seemed good and after that, his face was visible in the eyes. I too had made up my thinking that studying without him is useless, but somehow I studied for two years under the pressure of home and failed in class 12.

Till today, I could not know whether love was only from me or from him. I was crazy about him. The day was not cut properly for me even when there was no talk with him.

She could not understand my love properly or maybe she did not like the way I loved her.

Whenever expressing his love, then his answer was yes! But whenever she asked him that you love him or not, his answer was yes, yes, he just smiled.

For her sake, I had changed myself, when I would have spoken the way I used to, and prepared myself by her choice.

It is said that in love, what a person can become, what I have really become in love with him.

One true thing was that there was no match between the two of us because I was not the son of a farmer! And she was the daughter of a large farmer. During the rainy days he used to work in his fields only. Was this the only gap between the two of us?

I could not understand her love exactly how much she loved me, as much as I loved her!

It is not that I did not try to understand him, I used to trust him as much as I do not even on my own!

I have felt this in my love and my experience is that I just got cheated on in love and those who love me have always played with my feelings.

I have a lot of tears, but I have no complaints with anyone, because if I make someone cry and feel happy and relaxed, then I accept this pain!

I started to understand and also know that very few people are able to love true love in this world because many people have no appreciation of true love.


I only know and my God knows that I loved him with a true heart and a true one, but he did not know the value of my true love.

Well friends, I have found true love, I have no pain, I have no complaints with him, it is not his fault. I had done true love, I should be punished also

There is only one choice in life whenever he and I meet on any turn and floor, I will definitely ask him a question! What is true love or true love?


I am still waiting for that!

Love of a true lover ……………………………….


















SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें