आज 'मेरी अपनी ज़िंदगी' में मेरी अपनी दिन चर्या कि कुछ बातों पर चर्चा करने वाला हूं।
आज सुबह आठ बजे हीं साईट पर जाने के लिए मैं रेडी हो गया था। सुबह सुबह कि कपकपाती ठंड में ठंडे पानी में नहा कर मैं जल्द ही तैयार हों गया था।
बड़े ही जोश और जुनून में था कि आज का काम अच्छे से हो जायेगा। साईट पर काम भी सही हुआ और अपने समय के अनुसार अपना टारगेट पूरा किया।
आज सारा दिन साईट पर मुझे भूखा ही रहना पड़ा क्यों कि किसी के भरोसे रहने से दिक्कतें आती ही हैं। मेरे पास कोई साधन न होने कि वजह से आज मुझे भूखा ही रहना पड़ा।
जिन लोगो के साथ मैं साईट पर गया था वह इंसान कुछ अपने काम के सिलसिले में दूसरी ओर चला गया था।
दिन कैसे भी करके मैंने खाली पेट काट दी थी। दिन डलते हुए श्याम होते हुए रात होने को चली थीं। खाली पेट परेशान कर रहा था। मुझे समझ ही नहीं आ रहा था कि अब क्या किया जाएं?
मैं जिस जगह पर रुका था उस जगह में कोई भी ढाबा या कोई होटल नहीं थी। ना ही कुछ खाने के लिए व्योवस्था थीं।
धीरे धीरे समय बीतता जा रहा था और मेरी पेट की भूख कि बैचेनी भी।
कुछ देर बाद जिस इंसान के भरोसे मैं जिस जगह रुका हुआ था उस इंसान को मैसेज किया कि, कब तक पहुंचेंगे आप?
उस इंसान ने मेरे मैसेज का कोई भी जवाब नहीं दिया।
अब मुझे लगने लगा था कि अब तो रात भी भूखे पेट ही सोना पड़ेगा। मेरी बैचेनी बड़ रहीं थीं कि खाली पेट कैसे नींद आयेगी अतः आज कि रात कैसे कैसे निकाली जायेगी।
भगवान से प्रार्थना कर
रात के ग्यारह बज चुके थे मैंने तो आश ही छोड़ चुका था कि आज खाना भी मिलेगा। मुझे एक नये नंबर से फोन आया और मुझ से बोलने लगा की रूम से बाहर निकल आओ खाना खाने जाना हैं?
मैं थोड़े देर के लिए आचार्य चकित ज़रूर हुआ लेकिन मैंने कहा नहीं, मुझे भूख नहीं हैं, मैंने नाश्ता कर लिया हैं।
मुझे फोन लगाने वाला वही इंसान था जिसके भरोसे में मैं वहा रुका था। वह इंसान मुझ से कहने लगा कि चलो कुछ खा के आते हैं परंतु मेरी जुबान से बस एक ही शब्द निकल रहे थे वह हैं नाश्ता कर लिया था मुझे भूख नहीं हैं। लेकिन वाकही में मुझे भूख बहुत लगीं थीं।
सच कहूं तो मेरे मन में उदासी आ गई थीं की मैं अपनी वयोवस्था के साथ चलु किसी के भरोसे ना रहूं।
उस इंसान के साथ मैं जाने के लिए तैयार हों तो गया लेकिन मुझे पता नहीं था कि वह खाना खिलाने के लिए किसी कि सगाई में ले जायेगा? जब मैं वहा पहुंचा तो देखा कि सब अपने नशे में फूल थे।
उस जगह मैं बैठा कुछ देर बाद सभी के लिए एक एक बियर कि बोतले लाई गई।
मेरे लिए खाना जरूरी था क्योंकि मुझे भूख लगीं हुई थी। मैं बियर पीने के लिए संकोच कर रहा था क्योंकि खाली पेट सेवन करना ठीक नहीं लग रहा था।
मुझे भूख लगीं थीं जोरों से तो मैंने चिकेन ही खाना शुरू किया परंतु साथ में बैठें सभी लोग काफ़ी जिद्द करने लगें थे कि बियर पीने के बाद ही खाना खायेंगे। मैं मन ही मन दुःखी हो रहा था कि खाना कब खाया जाए लेकिन साथ में रहने की वज़ह से पहले बियर ही लेनी पड़ी।
धीरे धीरे सभी को नशा लगने लगा था क्यों कि उन लोगों ने बियर ज्यादा पी रखी थी लेकिन मैंने कम पी रखी थी क्यों कि मुझे खाना खाना था।
आख़िर वह भी समय आ गया जब टेबल पर खाना आया मुझे खाना देख कर बहुत हीं ख़ुशी हुई ।
भूखा पेट वाला ही जानता हैं कि भूख क्या होती हैं और उस वक्त खाने कि कीमत भूख से तड़पने वाला ही समझ सकता हैं।
दोस्तों बस एक बात ज़रूर कहूंगा इस दुनिया में कोई भी प्राणी हो या इंसान खाली पेट ना रहें जो कुछ भी आस पास जैसा भी खाना मिले उसे अवश्य खाये और जो भी भूखे या खाली पेट दिखे उन्हें ज़रूर खाने को दे।
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My life!
Hello friends Today,
I am going to discuss some things in my day in my own life.
I was ready to go to the site at eight o'clock this morning. I was ready soon after bathing cold water in the morning in the morning.
It was in great passion and passion that today's work will be done. Work on the site was also right and completed his target according to his time.
Today, I had to stay hungry on the site all day, because there are problems due to anybody's trust. I had to stay hungry today because of not having any means. With which the people I went to the site, the person went to the other side in connection with their work.
How did I cut the empty stomach by too? During the day, the night was going to happen. The empty stomach was troubling.
I did not understand what to do now? There was no dhaba or a hotel in the place where I stopped.
Neither was the disadvantage to eat. Slowly time was going to pass and the hunger of my stomach is also batchen. After a while, the person who was stopped in the place of the person who was stopped, how long will you reach?
That person did not answer any of my messages. Now I started feeling that now the night will have to sleep hungry.
My batchini was big that how the empty stomach will come to sleep, how will it be removed today.
Praying to God was eleven and I had left the hope that today will get food.
I came from a new number and started speaking to me that come out of the room to eat food? I am surprised to be amazed for a while, but I did not say, I am not hungry, I have taken breakfast. I was the only person to call me whose trust I was stopped.
He said to me that let's come to eat something but my tongue was just getting out of the same words. He was not hungry. But I had a lot of hunger in spear. To tell the truth, I had a sadness in my mind that I should not trust anybody with my own vine.
Was ready to go with that person but I did not know that he will take anyone to feed the food? When I reached there, I saw that all were drunk flowers. After some time I sat down, one beer for everyone was brought to the bottle. I was essential for me because I was hungry.
I was hesitant to drink beer because it was not okay to consume empty stomach. I was hungry, I started eating a chicken, but all the people would sit along with them to eat food only after drinking beer.
I was sad to feel that when the food should be eaten, but before living, beer has to take the same.
Slowly, everyone had started intoxicating because they had kept the beer more, but I had kept a little bit because I had to eat food.
After all, he also came when he came to the table, I was very happy to see me.
The hungry stomach knows what is hungry and at that time the price can be understood by hunger.
Friends will definitely say one thing in this world, or there is no empty stomach in this world, whatever is nearby to eat, and whatever hungry or empty stomach should definitely give them to eat.
0 comments:
एक टिप्पणी भेजें