मेरी अपनी ज़िंदगी!


मेरी अपनी ज़िंदगी !



नमस्कार दोस्तों।

आज इस पोस्ट में मेरी अपनी ज़िंदगी में एक पति पत्नी कि बातें हैं जो आशा और निराशा की सोच पर टिकी हुई हैं।

दोस्तों ऐसी तो बहुत सारि बातें होती हैं जो पति पत्नी के बीच की होती हैं। परंतु कुछ बातें ऐसी होती हैं जो एक पत्नी की आशा और निराशा अपने पति पर लगीं होती हैं।

कुछ ही दिनों कि पहले की बात हैं मैं फिल्ड से करीबन पंद्रह दिन बाद घर गया था। सब कुछ ठीक ही चल रहा था, दो से तीन दिन बाद मुझे मेरी पत्नी ने कहा कि मेरी महावारी कि तारिक निकल चुकी हैं करीबन एक सप्ताह हो गया हैं शायद हो सकता हैं देर से आए। मैं भी उसका मनोबल बढ़ाते हुए हा में हा कर दी।

मैं ने कहा कि देखते हैं ओर दो से तीन नहीं तो डॉक्टर के पास चले जाएंगे।

मैं मन ही मन डर रहा था क्यों की वज़ह बहुत बड़ी हैं। मेरा डर मुझे डरा रहा हैं कई मेरी ग़लती के वज़ह से मेरी पत्नी का गर्भ रुक तो नहीं गया होगा। 

मेरा डर लाज़मी हैं मुझे डॉक्टर ने समझाया था कि आप अपनी पत्नी को आगे कभी भी मां बनने का सुख मत दीजिएगा उन्हें समस्या हो सकती हैं। कारण यह था कि मेरी पत्नी को हाई बीपी और किडनी कि समस्या से ग्रस्त हैं। इन सभी समस्या को ध्यान में रख कर अपना जीवन यापन हमें जीना था।

मैंने सोच रखा था कि दी से तीन दिन के बाद डॉक्टर से चेकअप करा लेंगे। लेकिन यह नहीं सोचा था कि मुझे अपने काम के लिए फिल्ड में जाना पड़ेगा।

कंपनी ने मुझे आज कि ही रात में जाने के लिए मजबुर कर दिया। अतः मुझे रात में ही काम के कारण जाना पड़ा। 
जब परेशानियां आती हैं तब वह कुछ नहीं देखती  सभी काम एक साथ ही आ जाता हैं।

मैंने तीन दिन के बाद अपने पत्नी से कहा कि एक बार प्रेग्नेंसी किट से टेस्ट करके देख लो क्या रिपोर्ट मिलता हैं?

उसने वैसा किया वह मेडिकल से प्रेग्नेंसी किट ख़रीद लाई और चौथे दिन कि सुबह टेस्ट कि रिपोर्ट पॉजिटिव निकला।

यह सुनकर मैं बहुत दुःखी हुआ और मेरी पत्नी भी । जिस वक्त हमें बेबी कि ज़रूरत थी उस वक्त गर्भ नहीं रुक रहा था।
आज के वक्त में इतनी ज्यादा समस्या हैं कि हम बेबी रखने का रिक्स नहीं ले सकते?

मुझे जिस बात का डर था वहीं हुआ जो नहीं होना था।


मेरी पत्नी को मुझ से यह आशा थीं कि वह और एक बार मां बनने का सौभाग्य उसे प्राप्त हो परंतु यह आशा भी उसे निराशा में बदल दिया।

एक पत्नी को पति से शिकायत रहतीं हैं कि उसका पति पहले जैसे प्यार उससे नहीं करता परंतु यह ग़लत हैं कुछ समस्याएं इतनी ज्यादा हो जाती हैं कि उस पति को पता रहता हैं एक ग़लत कदम और भी दूसरी समस्या को जन्म दे देता हैं। 
आज वही ग़लती मुझ से हुई हैं एक दूसरे का शारीरिक चरम सुख हम दोनों के लिए परेशानियों का कारण बनेगा।

मैं अपनी इस ग़लती से बहुत शर्मिंदा हूं कि मैंने सुरक्षा कवच का पालन नहीं किया। आज मेरी ग़लती के वज़ह से मेरी पत्नी को परेशान होना पड़ रहा हैं।

हर किसी ना किसी के जीवन में समस्याएं होती हैं कुछ आशाएं भी होती हैं परन्तु उन आशाओं पर निराशाओं का ग्रहण लग जाता हैं।

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


                                         My own life!

Hello friends,

Today, in this post, I have a husband's wife in my life that rests on the thinking of hope and despair. 

Friends are such a lot of things that are between husband's wife. But there are some things that a wife's hope and despair are engaged in her husband. There are only a few days ago I went home after fifteen days after the field. 

Everything was going on right, after two to three days, my wife said that my Mahabari that Tariq has been turned out, maybe a week maybe it may be late. 

I also raised his morale and made it. I said that see and two to three or if they will go to the doctor. I was afraid of why the mind was very big. My fear is scared. Many of my mistake will not stop my wife's womb. 

My fears are lazy, I had explained that you will not be able to do the pleasure of becoming a mother in front of your wife. The reason was that my wife suffers from high BP and kidney problem. Keeping these problems in mind, we had to live our life. 

I had kept thinking that after three days, you will get a checkup with the doctor. But it did not think that I have to go to the field for my work. 

The company compelled me to go in the night today. So I had to go due to work at night. When troubles come, it does not see anything all the work comes together. 

I told my wife after three days that once a test from the pregnancy kit, see what the report gets? He did what he did to buy the pregnancy kit from the medical and the fourth day that the report was positive. I was very sad and my wife too. At the time when we needed Baby, the pregnancy was not stopped.

There are so many problems in today's time that we can not take the rix to keep the baby? The thing I was afraid was to happen. My wife had hoped from me that he and once the good fortune of becoming a mother, it is obtained, but it also changed it into despair. 

A wife has complained to her husband that her husband does not love him like before, but it is wrong, some problems become so much that the husband keeps a mistake and also gives birth to another problem. 

Today, the same mistake has happened to me, the physical extreme pleasure of each other will cause problems for both of us. 

I am very embarrassed by my mistake that I did not follow the security armor. 

Today my wife has to be disturbed by my mistake. There are some expectations that have problems in anyone's life, but they are eclipsed overwhelming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें