My life!


07/12/2020                                                        मेरी ज़िंदगी !

आज का दिन बहुत ही खराब और तकलीफ़ दायक रहा।

नमस्कार दोस्तों।

आज कि कहानी मेरी अपनी ही हैं, आज मुझे सफर में जो तकलीफे हुई हैं उसे अपनी ही शब्दावली में बताने जा रहा हूं।

आज जशपुर से राजपुर के लिए पापुलर बस लोकल सर्विस बस में जानें के लिए निकल पड़ा।
राजपुर में मैं करीबन श्याम के 7:30 बजे पहुचा हूं। राजपुर एरिया मेरे लिए नया था श्याम का समय था और ठंड का मौसम। मुझे बस वाले ने सही जगह तो उतार दिया था परन्तु मैं बस स्टैण्ड का पता पूछते पूछते बहुत ही आगे निकल गया था।
मुझे बस स्टैंड जाना था वहा से मुझे बलरामपुर के लिए निकलना था। मुझे लगा कि बलरामपुर के लिए बस वहीं से मिलेंगी जहा मैं  उतरा था परंतु ऐसा हुआ नहीं। मुझे काफ़ी दूर पैदल ही चलना पड़ा। 
मैं बहुत थक चूका था मुझे समझ ही नहीं आ रहा था आगे का सफर मैं कैसे कर पाऊ ? नई  जगह होने के वजह से मुझे कुछ भी समझ  नहीं आ रहा था,ज्यादा कुछ सोच पाता की उसी समय आखरी बस मेरे सामने आ कर रुक गई। रात का समय जाना मेरी मज़बूरी थी उसी बस में जा कर चढ़ गया। बस में चढ़ने के बाद देखता हु की उस बस में बैठने के लिए जगह ही नहीं थी। बस के कंडेक्टर ने मुझ से झूठ बोला की सीट मिल जाएगी परन्तु ऐसा नहीं हुआ। 
बस में मुझे तीन घंटे खड़े खड़े ही सफर करना पड़ा। बस जब चलने लगी चलते चलते बस जब हिचकोले खाने लगी तो ऐसा लगा की, हो सकता हैं की कुछ दूर तक ही रास्ता ख़राब हो शायद कुछ देर बाद अच्छी  रोड आ जाय लेकिन ऐसा हुआ नहीं। जिस जगह से मैं बस पकड़ी थी और जिस जगह मुझे उतरना था वहा तक मुझे रोड ख़राब ही लगी।  क्यों की जब बस चलती थी तो बस के सभी यात्रीगण का सामान बैग गिरना शुरू हो गया था।  

मेरी हालत तो पूछो ही मत मुझे ऐसा लग रहा था की मेरे शरीर से मेरे प्राण को कोई जबरदस्ती से निकलना चाहता हो।  मुझे ऐसा महशुस हो रहा था की किसी भी वक्त मुझे  उल्टिया होना शुरू ना हो जाय या मैं किसी के ऊपर उल्टिया ना कर दू। 
रोड बहुत ही ज्यादा ख़राब था बस के सभी यात्री परेशान थे, मेरे घुटनो में दर्द होना शुरू हो गया था। मेरे  पैर खड़े होने में असमर्थ हो रहे थे मेरा शरीर दर्द के मारे कर्रा रहा था।  मैं अपने ही आपका का हौसला बड़ा रहा था कि कुछ देर और करते करते मेरी आँखो से आँसू आना शुरू हो गए थे लेकिन मंजिल का पता नहीं चल रहा था।
     
कैसे कैसे मंजिल के करीब आया पता नहीं परन्तु मुझे जहा उतरना था उस जगह बस वाले ने उतारा नहीं और बहुत दूर में ले जा कर  उतार दिया।

मुझे फिर से उस जगह से पीछे की और पैदल ही आना पड़ा करीबन पांच सौ  मीटर।  मुझे दुःख इस बात का नहीं की मुझे पैदल चलना पड़ा, मुझे डर इस बात का था की रात में रुकना कहा हैं और होटल किस दिशा  में हैं। मेरे लिए यह जगह नई थी दिन की बात कुछ अलग होती हैं। 

किसी को भी पूछ कर कही भी जा सकते हैं दिन के उजाले में परन्तु रात के समय बहुत ही समस्या हो जाती हैं। रोड पर सन्नाटा छाया हुआ था कोई भी कई भी नजर नहीं आ रहा था। मेरे मन में डर जैसे ख्याल आ रहे थे। 

करीबन मैं दो सौ मीटर पैदल चलने के बाद मुझे एक साईकल  वाला मिला मैंने उसे रुकने कहा और पूछने लगा की रुकने के लिए होटल कहा पर हैं? उसने मुझसे कहा की आप कुछ दूर तक आगे चलते जाओ आगे में ही होटल दिख जायेगा।
 वाकही में मुझे कुछ दूर में होटल का नाम वाली रोशनी दिखने लगी जब वह रौशनी दिखने लगी तो मेरी जान में जान आ ई और मैंने राहत की सास  ली।  जब मैं उस होटल में गया तो कोई नजर नहीं आ रहा था मैंने जोर से आवाज लगाई तब एक लड़का आया मुझसे बात करने लगा मैंने कहा की मुझे रूम की जरूरत हैं उसने कहा की रूम तो हैं देख लो,मैंने उससे कहा की रूम देखना नहीं हैं रूम जल्द से दे दो।  मैं बहुत थक चूका हु मुझे आराम करना हैं। मैने अपना आधार कार्ड उसे दे दिया इंट्री के लिए  और कहा की मेरे लिए खाने की व्योवस्था क्या हैं उसने कहा की  हो जायेगा।  मैंने उससे कहा की जितना जल्दी हो सके उतना जल्दी खाने का प्रबन्ध  करना जो भी मिले।

मैं रूम जाकर थोड़ा फरेंश हो आया कुछ ही देर में खाना भी आ गया।  खाना खाने के बाद जैसे ही बिस्तर पर सोने गया मुझे पता ही नहीं चला की कब मेरी आँख लगी और मैं कैसे सो गया। 

यह दिन, तारीख़ और रात मुझे हमेशा याद रहेगा।

___________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                               My Life!

Today was a very bad and painful day.

Hello friends.

Today's story is my own, today I am going to tell the problems I have suffered in my journey in my own vocabulary.

Today, the popular bus from Jashpur to Rajpur left for the local service bus.
In Rajpur, I have reached Shyam at around 7:30 pm. The Rajpur area was new to me, it was the time of Shyam and the cold weather. I was taken by the bus to the right place, but I went far ahead asking the address of the bus stand.
I had to go to the bus stand and from there I had to leave for Balrampur. I thought that the bus to Balrampur would meet where I landed but it did not happen. I had to walk very far.
I was too tired, I could not understand how I could travel ahead? Being in a new place, I could not understand anything, could think more that the last bus stopped in front of me at the same time. It was my strength to go at night and boarded the same bus. After boarding the bus, I saw that there was no place to sit in that bus. The conductor of the bus lied to me that he would get the seat but it did not happen.
I had to travel for three hours standing in the bus. When the bus started moving, when the bus started to hiccup, it felt that the path may be bad for some distance, maybe after some time a good road will come but it did not happen. The road from where I caught the bus and the place where I had to get down, I felt bad on the road. Because when the bus was moving, the luggage bag of all the passengers of the bus started falling.

Do not ask my condition, I felt that someone wants to forcefully take my life out of my body. I was feeling that at some point, I should not start having vomiting or I should not vomit on anyone.
The road was very bad, all the passengers of the bus were upset, my knees started hurting. My legs were unable to stand, my body was aching. I was encouraged by my own self that while doing more, tears started coming from my eyes but the floor was not being known.
     
I do not know how I came close to the floor, but I had to get down at the place where the bus did not take off and took it away in the far distance.

I had to come back and walk from that place again about five hundred meters. I am not sad that I had to walk, I was afraid that I have to stay in the night and in which direction the hotel is. This place was new to me, things of the day are different.

Anyone can ask and go anywhere in the daylight, but there is a lot of problem at night. There was silence on the road, no one was able to see many. I felt like fear in my mind.

After walking about two hundred meters, I found a bicycle, I asked him to stop and asked him to stop at the hotel. He told me that if you go ahead for some distance, the hotel will be seen in front.
 In fact, I started seeing the light of the name of the hotel in some distance, when it started to appear light, then I came to know my life and I took a sigh of relief. When I went to that hotel, I could not see any loud voice. Then a boy came and started talking to me. I said that I need a room. Give the room as soon as possible. I'm so tired I have to rest. I gave my Aadhar card to him for entry and said that what is the arrangement of food for me, he said that it will be done. I told him to arrange to eat as fast as possible.

I went to the room and freshened up, and in a short time, food also came. After eating food, as soon as I went to bed, I did not know when I got my eye and how I slept.

I will always remember this day, date and night.
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें