मेरी अपनी दिनचर्या! (My own routine!)


                                  मेरी अपनी दिनचर्या !(My own routine!)                                                 

नमस्कार दोस्तों!

आज इस पोस्ट में मैं  अपना पहली बार बाज़ार जाने का अनुभव साझा करूँगा। 

पहली बार बाज़ार जाने का मेरा अपना अनुभव!

घर पर एक दिन चर्चा रहीं थीं, मां बोल रही थीं कि मेरा लड़का काफ़ी बड़ा हो गया हैं अब इसे थोड़ा जिम्मेदारियों वाला काम देना चाहिए।

अब बहुत समझदार हो चुका हैं, आज नहीं तो कल अपनी ज़िंदगी में आगे बढ़ना होगा?

थोड़ी चिंता करने वाली बात यह हैं कि लड़का बहुत ही कम दिमाग़ वाला हैं? 

उस वक्त उतनी होशियारी नहीं आईं थीं, जितनी होनी और आनी चाहिए थी।

गांव से तीन किलोमीटर दूर बाज़ार लगने का स्थान हैं, वह बाज़ार सोमवार के दिन ही लगता था।

उस दिन मां ने मुझे बाज़ार जाने के लिए बोली, मैं तो सन्न रह गया और पहली बार था मेरा बाज़ार जाना। 

मेरे मन में एक बैचैनी थीं कि बाज़ार जाके पहले क्या खरीदी की जाती होगी? या उस दुकानदार से कैसे बात की जाती होगी? 

ऐसे अनेकों विचार मन में आ रहे थें।

मां ने मुझे सौ रुपए दिये और बोलीं कि जाओ बाज़ार और पूरा थैला भर के लाना। 

डर के वजह से, मां से कुछ बोल ही नहीं पा रहा था! चुपचाप पैसे लिया और सायकल लेकर निकल लिया बाज़ार के लिए। 

जैसे ही मैं बाज़ार के तरफ़ का नज़ारा देखने लगा बहुत सी भीड़ और जुलुश की तरह लोगों का आना जाना । 

मैं बहुत ही डरर गया था और नर्वस होने लगा था क्यों कि कोई मेरे साथ में भी नहीं था। 

जैसे तैसे मैंने अपने कदम आगे बढ़ाते रहा।

किस्मत देखो कि उसी समय एक गांव के दोस्त ने आवाज़ दी, वो कहा जा रहा हैं थैला लेकर?

 उसे देख कर मुझे कुछ देर के लिए सुकून मिला, कि कोई तो साथ में हैं।

कुछ देर तक गप सप चलती रहीं, कुछ देर पश्चात हम दोनों बाज़ार के अंदर जाने लगे।

जैसे ही बाज़ार के अंदर सब्जी मंडी में गया तो मुझे जोरों से शोर शराबे की आवाज़ आने लगी। जब बाज़ार का माहौल देखा तो  थोड़ा अजीब सा लगा।

क्यों कि कभी इतनी भीड़ और पब्लिक नहीं देखी थीं। पहली अच्छी मर्तबा देखने को मिला।

लेकिन जब लोगों को देखा देखी कर के  कुछ सीखने का प्रयास किया, और  मैंने करीबन ६० रुपए का सब्जी का खरीद दारी कर चुका था।

कुछ दूरी में क्या हो रहा था पता नहीं, बहुत सारी भीड़ लगीं दिख रही थीं।

मन में ख्याल आया कि चल के देख आया जाए क्या हों रहा हैं तो,जब वहा जाकर देखने लगा तो उस जगह पर जादू का खेल दिखा रहा हैं कोई जादूगर। 

कुछ दूरी में थोड़ा अन्दर जाकर मैं बैठ गया और खेल देखने लगा। 
ख़ूब हसीं आ रही थीं और मज़ा भी काफ़ी आ रहा था।

लेकिन वहा मौजूद जादूगर को छोड़कर किसी को यह पता नहीं कि कुछ देर के बाद  जो हसीं थीं वह हसीं सभी के जेब खाली कराएंगी? 

कुछ देर पश्चात जादूगर कि जादूई मिट्टी भाषा सामने मेरे आने लगीं।
जादूगर सभी को कहने लगा कि मेरे बनाए हुए ताबीज़ को जो ख़रीदेगा उसकी ज़िन्दगी बदल जायेगी,रात को बुरे सपने आना बंद हों जायेगा, पड़ाई में बच्चा कभी फेल नहीं हो पायेगा,इस ताबीज़ कि शक्ति अनोखी हैं।

बहुत से लोगों ने ताबीज़ खरीदा,उनमें से मैं भी एक था। भला कैसे पीछे रहता।

१० रुपए में एक ताबीज़ ख़रीद लिया।

डर के कारण उस जादू वाले को १० रुपए ज्यादा दे बैठा।

अब मेरे पास मात्र २० रुपए ही बचा हुआ था और बाज़ार से सब्जी का भी लेना बाकी था। जैसे तैसे मैंने २० रुपए का भी सब्जी का लेे लिया।

जब घर पहुंचा तो मां बहुत खुश हुईं, फ़िर थैला देखकर बोलीं सब्जी तो कम दिख रही हैं?

फ़िर कुछ खाने में जलेबी के बारे में पूछी?

मां से कहा पैसा ही नहीं पुर पाया,और मां को सारी घटना के बारे में बताना शुरू कर दिया। 

मां ने डाट जोरों से बहुत लगाई, मैं कुछ देर के लिए रोया भी लेकिन मेरे लिए वो एक शिक्षा थीं।

परन्तु मां की डाट में प्यार,दुलार और शिक्षा की सीख होती हैं।

मां ने समझाया कि बेटा बाज़ार में सब्जी ही नहीं मिलती बल्कि बाज़ार में बहुत कुछ मिलता हैं। अनेकों प्रकार के लोग मिलते हैं। उनसे ज़िंदगी में बहुत कुछ सीखने को मिलता हैं।

मां की डाट और कहीं बाते मेरे लिए आज भी एक सिख और आशीर्वाद बन गया।


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


                                         My own routine!

Hello friends! 

Today in this post I will share my first time going to the market.

My own experience of going to the market for the first time!

There was a discussion at home one day, my mother was saying that my boy has grown a lot, now it should be given some responsibilities.

Now you have become very intelligent, if not today then tomorrow you will have to move forward in your life?

A little worrying thing is that the boy is very low minded? At that time, she was not as intelligent as she should have been.

Three kilometers away from the village, there is a place to market, that market was used only on Monday.

That day my mother asked me to go to the market, I was shocked and for the first time I went to my market.

There was a batch in my mind that what would have been purchased before going to the market? Or how to talk to that shopkeeper?

Many such thoughts were coming to mind.
Mother gave me a hundred rupees and said go to the market and bring the whole bag full.

Because of fear, he could not speak anything to his mother! Silently took the money and took the bicycle out to the market.

As soon as I started to see the view of the market, a lot of people and people like julus come.

I was very scared and nervous because no one was with me.

Like how I kept moving forward.

Look at the luck that a village friend gave voice at the same time, he is said to be carrying a bag?

Seeing him, I was relieved for some time that some people are together.

The gossip continued for some time, after some time both of us started going inside the market.

As soon as I went to the vegetable market inside the market, I started to hear loud noises. It was a bit strange when I saw the market environment.

Because I had never seen such a crowd and public. Got to see the first good show.

But when people saw it, they tried to learn something, and I had bought almost 60 rupees of vegetable.

Don't know what was happening in some distance, a lot of crowds were seen.

I thought in my mind that if I came to see what was happening, then when I went to see there, some magician is showing a game of magic at that place.

After going some distance in, I sat down and started watching the game.

She was laughing and had a lot of fun.

But except for the magician who is there, no one knows that after a while, the laughs which she had, will empty the pockets of everyone?

After some time, the magic clay language of the magician started coming in front of me.

The magician said to everyone that the life of my amulets will be changed, the nightmares will stop at night, the child will never fail in the study, the power of this amulet is unique.

Many people bought amulets, I was one of them. How would he stay behind?

Bought a talisman for 10 rupees.

Due to fear, he gave 10 rupees more to that magic man.

Now I had only 20 rupees left and the vegetable was still to be taken from the market. For example, I also took a vegetable worth 20 rupees.

When she reached home, the mother was very happy, seeing the bag, then she said that the vegetables are less visible?

Then asked about Jalebi in some food?

Told the mother that she could not afford the money, and started telling the mother about the whole incident.

My mother put a lot of pressure, I cried for a while but for me it was an education.



But in the mother's dot, there is learning of love, affection and education.

The mother explained that the son not only gets vegetable in the market but also gets a lot in the market. Many types of people meet. They get to learn a lot in life.

Mother's talk and elsewhere became a Sikh and a blessing for me even today.









SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें