मेरी ज़िंदगी!(My own life!)
विश्वास का विश्वासघात!
नमस्कार दोस्तों!
आज इस पोस्ट में अपनी जिंदगी की सच्ची घटित घटना के बारे में बताने जा रहा हूँ।
हर किसी इंसान के जिंदगी में कुछ यादगार पल होता है! परन्तु वह पल डरावना हो तो उस पल को भूल जाना ही ठीक होता हैं।
मैं अपने काम के सिलसिले में दुर्ग से रायपुर ट्रेन से आना जाना करता था। कुछ समय कि बात हैं मेरे साथ कुछ ऐसी घटना घटित हो गई थी जिसे बया करना भी मुझे शर्म सी आती हैं।
नमस्कार दोस्तों!
आज इस पोस्ट में अपनी जिंदगी की सच्ची घटित घटना के बारे में बताने जा रहा हूँ।
हर किसी इंसान के जिंदगी में कुछ यादगार पल होता है! परन्तु वह पल डरावना हो तो उस पल को भूल जाना ही ठीक होता हैं।
मैं अपने काम के सिलसिले में दुर्ग से रायपुर ट्रेन से आना जाना करता था। कुछ समय कि बात हैं मेरे साथ कुछ ऐसी घटना घटित हो गई थी जिसे बया करना भी मुझे शर्म सी आती हैं।
दुर्ग से रायपुर डेली जाना आना लगा हुआ था, जिस लोकल ट्रेन से मैं जाता था उसी बोगी में एक दिन मेरी मुलाक़ात एक रेल्वे पुलिस से हुईं। हम दोनों एक ही लंबी वाली सीट पर बैठे थे, कुछ बाते हम दोनों के बिच शुरू हुई थीं। यह पहली मुलाक़ात से ही हम दोनों धीरे धीरे कब खास दोस्त बन गए पता नहीं चला। हर दिन की तरह साथ में ही जाना आना होंने लगा जिस कारण से पहचान और बढ़ने लगी।
अगर मैं उसकी उम्र कि बात करू तो वो मेरे बाप (पिता) की उम्र का था। लेकिन फिर भी हम एक दोस्त की तरह मिलते थे!
दोस्ती कोई उम्र नहीं देखती, बस दोस्ती हो जाती हैं।
धीरे धीरे पहचान इतनी गहरी हो गई की मुझे उस गहराई का पता नहीं चला। मुझे बहुत बार अपने घर पर आने के लिए बोला करता था परन्तु मेरा मन कभी भी जाने के लिए तैयार नहीं हुआ ना ही मैं कभी गया।
मैं अपनी मन की बात कहु तो कुछ हद तक मैं ज्यादा ही विश्वास करने लग गया था! शायद मुझ में एक बुरी आदत हैं जो मैं लोगों पर जल्द ही विश्वास कर लेता हूं।
बहुत बार हमारे बीच ऐसी बातें हुईं जो अपना सा लगने लगा था! बाते तो ऐसी करते थे कि पूछो मत जैसे वह मेरा खास रिश्तेदार हों मुझसे एक बात जब भी मिलते तो कहता ....बेटा ज़िंदगी में कुछ तकलीफ़ हो, तो .... कुछ भी परेशानी हो, तो बताना कुछ इसी प्रकार की बाते किया करता था।
पता नहीं कि वो आदमी मुझ से झूठ बोलता था या सच अपने घर के बारे में बहुत सारी बातें किया करता था।
लेकिन फ़िर भी वह दुर्ग शहर में अकेला रहता था! एक दिन तो अपने ऑफिस में लेकर गया ओर सभी अपने स्टॉफ से भी मिलवाया। मुझे यह समझ नहीं आ रहा था की आखिर उसके मन में क्या चल रहा हैं।
मैं उसकी सारी बातें बहुत ही प्यार से सुनता था और कुछ पूछ भी लिया करता था! मैं उसकी बहुत इज्जत किया करता था क्यों की वह एक पुलिस वाला था इसलिए!
मेरा काम जल्द ही समाप्त होने की वजह से मैं साईट से घर जाने के लिए जल्द ही निकल गया। जब मैं रेल्वे स्टेशन पंहुचा तो प्लेटफार्म पर दुर्ग जाने के लिए एक ट्रेन लगी हुई थी परन्तु मुझे इस वाली ट्रेन से नहीं जाना था लेकिन उस अंकल की नजर मुझ पर कैसी गई पता नहीं! उन्होंने भी मुझे जोर से आवाज लगा दी!
मुझ से बोले की चलो इसी ट्रेन से चलते हैं, मैंने कुछ पल के लिए ना बोला! लेकिन हां बोल कर ट्रेन में चढ़ गया।जैसे ही मैं ट्रेन में चढ़ा और देखा की बोगी में हम दोनों के आलावा कोई भी इंसान नजर नहीं आ रहा था। हालाकि काफ़ी दूर में दो या तीन लोग बैठे नज़र आ रहे थे! काफ़ी दूर थे उन्हें अगर आवाज़ भी लगाता तो सुनाई नहीं देता।
हम दोनों एक ही सीट पर बैठ गए, हम दोनों में बहुत देर तक बाते चल रही थीं। बाते करते करते अंकल अपने हाथ मेरे कंधो पर रख दिए। मुझे कुछ पल के लिए अजीब सा लगा! तभी अचानक से अंकल ने मेरी गाल कि चुमी लेे ली और अज़ीब सी हरकतें करने लगे। मैं उस वक़्त काफ़ी ज्यादा डर गया और ज़ोर से अंकल को धका मारा और उस जगह से खड़ा हो गया।
जैसे ही मैं सीट खड़ा हुआ और जोर से अंकल से मैंने बोला.... ये क्या गंदी हरकत कर रहे हो ..... आपको शर्म नहीं आ रही हैं ऐसे करते हुए? अंकल बोलने लगा नहीं बेटा मैं तो प्यार कर रहा हूं! शांति से बैठें रहो चिलाना नहीं! तुम तो मेरे बेटे की तरह हों!
जैसे ही मैं सीट खड़ा हुआ और जोर से अंकल से मैंने बोला.... ये क्या गंदी हरकत कर रहे हो ..... आपको शर्म नहीं आ रही हैं ऐसे करते हुए? अंकल बोलने लगा नहीं बेटा मैं तो प्यार कर रहा हूं! शांति से बैठें रहो चिलाना नहीं! तुम तो मेरे बेटे की तरह हों!
जब मैंने ऐसे शब्द सुना तो मेरे तो रोंगटे खड़े हो गए और मेरा गला भी सुख गया। मैं वाकई में बहुत डर गया था। मैं बहुत घबरा गया था कि अब मैं क्या करू मेरे साथ अब होगा! किस्मत देखो की जिस जगह में ट्रेन का स्टॉपेज नहीं था उसी जगह ट्रेन का रुकना मेरे लिए एक चमत्कार से कम नहीं था। शुक्र है भगवान् का की भिलाई पॉवर हाउस में जैसे ही ट्रेन की गति धीरे होते गई मैं चलती ट्रेन से इस स्टेशन में उतर गया।
जैसे ही मैं स्टेशन में उतरा तो मेरी तो जान में जान आ गई। मेरे साथ गलत होते होते रह गया न जाने अगर उस दिन ट्रेन की गति धीमी नहीं होती तो क्या होता पता नहीं!
आज की इस घटना ने मुझे झंझोर कर रख दिया था। इस घटना के बारे में मैंने काफी दिनों तक किसी से चर्चा नहीं की ना ही मैं अपने काम में जा सका। काफ़ी दिनों तक इस सदमें से मैं उभर नहीं पा रहा था।
मैंने उस दिन से एक बात अपने मन में गाँठ बांध ली कि आज के बाद किसी भी अजनबी से दोस्ती नहीं करूँगा। अगर दोस्ती हो भी जाएगी तो उसके साथ में कभी भी नजदीकीयां नहीं बढ़ने दूंगा!
मैंने उस दिन से एक बात अपने मन में गाँठ बांध ली कि आज के बाद किसी भी अजनबी से दोस्ती नहीं करूँगा। अगर दोस्ती हो भी जाएगी तो उसके साथ में कभी भी नजदीकीयां नहीं बढ़ने दूंगा!
मैं जब भी दुर्ग रायपुर ट्रेन के मार्ग से गुजरता हूं तो मेरे आंखों के सामने वह घटना याद आती रहती हैं।
जिस दिन से मेरे विश्वास का विश्वासघात हुआ हैं तब से मैंने अपने रास्ते हि बदल दिया।
एक बहुत बड़ा सबक है यह जिंदगी में, ताकि कभी भविष्य में नये लोगों के ऊपर विश्वास करने के पहले दस बार सोचें ज़रुर।
परंतु एक बात कहना चाहूंगा समाज में अंकल जैसे शख़्स पैदा ना हो! अगर ऐसे शैतान हो तो उनका मुक़ाबला करे। अपनी गंदी नज़र से... भोले भाले लोगों को अपनी प्यारी प्यारी बातो में फसाकर फ़िर विश्वास जीत कर अपनी हवस का शिकार बना देते हैं।
मैंने तो किसी तरह से अपनी इज्ज़त बचा लिया, मैं बस इतना ही कहूंगा कि अपने जीवन में हमेशा सतर्क और सावधान रहें।
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Betrayal of trust!
Hello friends!
Today I am going to tell you about the real incident of my life in this post.
Every human has some memorable moment in his life! But if that moment is scary then it is okay to forget that moment.
I used to go by train from Durg to Raipur in connection with my work. It is a matter of time that some such incident happened with me which I feel ashamed to tell.
From Durg, I was going to go to Raipur Daily, one day I met a railway police in the same train where the local train used to go. We were both sitting on the same long seat, some things started between us. It was not known from this first meeting when we both slowly became special friends. Like every day, they started coming together, due to which the recognition started growing.
If I talk about his age, then he was the age of my father (father). But still we used to meet like a friend!
Friendship does not see any age, it becomes friendship.
Gradually, the identity became so deep that I did not know that depth. Used to tell me to come to my house many times but my mind was never ready to go nor did I ever go.
If I talk about my mind, I started believing more to some extent! Maybe I have a bad habit that I believe in people soon.
Many times such things happened between us which seemed to be our own! Talks used to be such that do not ask as if he was my special relative. Whenever I would get one thing from me, I would say… son, if there is any problem in life…. Used to do.
I do not know whether the man used to lie to me or did many things about his house.
But even then he lived alone in the city of Durg! One day he went to his office and introduced everyone to his staff. I could not understand what was going on in his mind.
I will get you in the job too and do not know how many times!
I used to listen to all his things very fondly and used to ask anything! I used to respect him a lot because he was a policeman!
Due to my work being finished soon, I left soon to go home from the site. When I reached the railway station, there was a train on the platform to go to the fort, but I did not have to go by this train but I did not know how that uncle looked at me! They too made a loud sound to me!
He said to me, let's go through this train, I did not say for a moment! But saying yes, climbed into the train. As soon as I boarded the train and saw that there was no human being in the bogey other than both of us. Although two or three people were seen sitting far away! They were far enough away, even if they used to make a sound.
We both sat on the same seat, both of us were talking for a long time. While talking, Uncle put his hands on my shoulder. I felt strange for a moment! Suddenly Uncle took a kiss on my cheek and started doing strange things. At that time, I was very much scared and hit Uncle loudly and stood up from that place.
As soon as I stood up in the seat and said loudly to Uncle .... What dirty things are you doing .. You are not ashamed while doing this? Uncle did not start speaking, son, I am loving! Sit calmly, do not waste your time! You are just like my son!
When I heard such words, my hair got erect and my throat also got dry. I was really scared. I was very nervous about what I would do with me now! Lucky to see that the place where there was no stoppage of the train was not a miracle for me. Thankfully, as soon as the speed of the train slowed down in Bhilai Power House, I got down from the moving train at this station.
As soon as I landed in the station, my life came to life. I keep getting wrong with me, don't know what happens if the train does not slow down that day!
This incident of today made me nervous. I did not discuss this incident with anyone for a long time, nor could I go into my work. I could not emerge from this sad for a long time.
I tied a knot in my mind from that day onwards that after today I will not befriend any stranger. Even if friendship is formed, I will never let my friendship grow with them!
Whenever I pass through the route of Durg Raipur train, I remember that incident before my eyes.
From the day my faith has been betrayed, I have changed my path.
This is a big lesson in life, so that sometime in the future, you must think ten times before trusting new people.
But I would like to say one thing that no person like Uncle should be born in society! If there are such devils, then compete with them. With his dirty eyes ... innocent people spear people in their sweet things and then win the trust and make them a victim of their lust.
I have somehow saved my honor, all I will say is to always be alert and careful in your life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My own life!
Betrayal of trust!
Hello friends!
Today I am going to tell you about the real incident of my life in this post.
Every human has some memorable moment in his life! But if that moment is scary then it is okay to forget that moment.
I used to go by train from Durg to Raipur in connection with my work. It is a matter of time that some such incident happened with me which I feel ashamed to tell.
From Durg, I was going to go to Raipur Daily, one day I met a railway police in the same train where the local train used to go. We were both sitting on the same long seat, some things started between us. It was not known from this first meeting when we both slowly became special friends. Like every day, they started coming together, due to which the recognition started growing.
If I talk about his age, then he was the age of my father (father). But still we used to meet like a friend!
Friendship does not see any age, it becomes friendship.
Gradually, the identity became so deep that I did not know that depth. Used to tell me to come to my house many times but my mind was never ready to go nor did I ever go.
If I talk about my mind, I started believing more to some extent! Maybe I have a bad habit that I believe in people soon.
Many times such things happened between us which seemed to be our own! Talks used to be such that do not ask as if he was my special relative. Whenever I would get one thing from me, I would say… son, if there is any problem in life…. Used to do.
I do not know whether the man used to lie to me or did many things about his house.
But even then he lived alone in the city of Durg! One day he went to his office and introduced everyone to his staff. I could not understand what was going on in his mind.
I will get you in the job too and do not know how many times!
I used to listen to all his things very fondly and used to ask anything! I used to respect him a lot because he was a policeman!
He said to me, let's go through this train, I did not say for a moment! But saying yes, climbed into the train. As soon as I boarded the train and saw that there was no human being in the bogey other than both of us. Although two or three people were seen sitting far away! They were far enough away, even if they used to make a sound.
We both sat on the same seat, both of us were talking for a long time. While talking, Uncle put his hands on my shoulder. I felt strange for a moment! Suddenly Uncle took a kiss on my cheek and started doing strange things. At that time, I was very much scared and hit Uncle loudly and stood up from that place.
As soon as I stood up in the seat and said loudly to Uncle .... What dirty things are you doing .. You are not ashamed while doing this? Uncle did not start speaking, son, I am loving! Sit calmly, do not waste your time! You are just like my son!
When I heard such words, my hair got erect and my throat also got dry. I was really scared. I was very nervous about what I would do with me now! Lucky to see that the place where there was no stoppage of the train was not a miracle for me. Thankfully, as soon as the speed of the train slowed down in Bhilai Power House, I got down from the moving train at this station.
As soon as I landed in the station, my life came to life. I keep getting wrong with me, don't know what happens if the train does not slow down that day!
This incident of today made me nervous. I did not discuss this incident with anyone for a long time, nor could I go into my work. I could not emerge from this sad for a long time.
I tied a knot in my mind from that day onwards that after today I will not befriend any stranger. Even if friendship is formed, I will never let my friendship grow with them!
Whenever I pass through the route of Durg Raipur train, I remember that incident before my eyes.
From the day my faith has been betrayed, I have changed my path.
This is a big lesson in life, so that sometime in the future, you must think ten times before trusting new people.
But I would like to say one thing that no person like Uncle should be born in society! If there are such devils, then compete with them. With his dirty eyes ... innocent people spear people in their sweet things and then win the trust and make them a victim of their lust.
I have somehow saved my honor, all I will say is to always be alert and careful in your life.




0 comments:
एक टिप्पणी भेजें