मेरी अपनी दिनचर्या! (My own routine!)

19 मई 2020

मेरी अपनी दिनचर्या! (My own routine!)

नमस्कार दोस्तों! 
आज इस पोस्ट में अपनी दिनचर्या की कुछ छोटी छोटी बातो के  बारे बताऊंगा।

दोस्तों हर दिन कि तरह आज भी मैं बहुत देरी से सो कर उठा हूं।
मुझे हो क्या रहा हैं पता नहीं! मैं काफ़ी देरी से सो कर उठता हूँ।

मैं रात में जल्द ही सोने की आदत रखना चाहता हूं परंतु नींद आने का नाम नहीं लेती हैं। मैं लाख कोशिश करता हूं कि आज कम से कम तो ज़ल्दी से  नींद आ जाए, लेकिन ऐसा नहीं होता।

हर दिन की तरह आज भी योगा करके कुछ समय पश्चात स्नान होने के बाद ऑफिस जाने के लिए तैयार हो गया।


मैं सुबह सो कर उठ तो जाता जरूर हूं! लेकिन दोस्तों एक गलत आदत मुझे अपने ही घर के सुबह वाले छोटे मोठे कोई भी काम मुझ से हो नहीं पाता। क्यों कि दोस्तों मैं आलसी हो गया हूं ऐसा मुझे अपने आप में लगने लगा हैं!

दोस्तों मुझे आज कल ऐसा लगने लगा हैं कि जैसे ( मैं ) मुझ में वह स्फूर्ति (ऊर्जा) धीरे धीरे कम हो रहीं हैं। मेरी काम करने की गति धीमी हो रहीं हैं या उस काम को करने का मन ही नहीं करता। 

आज कल किसी काम में मेरा मन नहीं लग रहा हैं, जब ऑफिस में भी गया तो अपनी ही केबिन में एक ही जगह बैठकर सारा दिन मोबाईल की दुनिया पर कैसे कैसे निकल गया पता ही नहीं चला।

आज बैठें बैठें मन में अनेकों विचार मंडरा रहें थे, कि इतनी सुस्ती मेरे शरीर में क्यों आ रहीं हैं? कही कुछ तो मेरे शरीर में एनेर्जी की कमी तो नहीं हो रही हैं? अपनी सुरक्षा में कुछ लापरवाही तो नहीं हो रही हैं? काफी सवाल थे मेरे मन में !

ऊपर से अभी चारो और कोरोनावायरस का भय और डर चल रहा हैं ऐसे में मन में बेतूके विचार आना लाज़्मी  हैं।

दोस्तों शायाद हो सकता हैं कि सर्दी जूखाम मुझे होने के वज़ह से ही मेरे शरीर में ऐसा कुछ परिवर्तन हो रहा हो! जिस कारण से मुझे आलस्य और सुस्त लग रहा हो? 

अभी कुछ दिनों से सर्दी जुखाम का वायरस काफ़ी वायरल हो रहा हैं,ऑफिस में भी कुछ लोग सर्दी जुखाम से परेशान हैं।
सर्दी 
अभी का माहौल ही ऐसा बन गया हैं कि कई भी किसी जगह कोई खासते या छींकते नज़र आ जाय तो बस पलक झपकतें ही नज़र उस इंसान की ओर चली जाती हैं,उस इंसान को ये नज़र ऐसी घूरती  ओर  देखती हैं जैसे उस इंसान ने बहुत बड़ा गुनाह कर दिया हों!

आज ऑफिस समय में जब ऑफिस में मैं सर्दी से परेशांन था, देखते ही देखते  दो से तीन घंटो के अंतराल में ऑफिस के दो अन्य लोग भी इस सर्दी के वायरस से पीड़ित देखने को मिले।

मुझे अपने आप पर शक ज़रूर हुआ लेकिन जब मैंने उनसे पूछ ताछ की तो उन लोगो ने  बताया की उन्हें सर्दी जुखाम तो रात से ही हल्का सा महशुस होने लगा था। तब कहीं जाकर राहत मिली मुझे, कि मेरे वजह से कोई सर्दी जुखाम नहीं फैला हैं।


नमसकर दोस्तों, अगले नई पोस्ट में फिर मिलते हैं,तब तक आप अपना ख्याल रखे।

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      My own routine!

Hello friends today, I will tell about my daily routine in this post.

Friends, like every day, even today I have slept very late.

I do not know what is happening! I wake up late.

I want to get into the habit of sleeping soon at night but do not take the name of sleep. I try a million that at least sleep fast today, but this does not happen.

Just like today, after doing yoga after some time, after bathing, I agreed to go to office.

I definitely go to sleep in the morning! But friends, a wrong habit, I cannot get any work done from me in the morning of my own house. Because friends, I have started feeling like I have become lazy!

Friends, I feel like nowadays that (I) those energies (energy) in me are slowly decreasing. My pace of work is slowing down or I do not feel like doing that work.

Nowadays I do not feel like doing any work, even when I went to the office, I did not know how to sit in the same place in my own cabin and went out on the mobile world all day.

Today, sit and sit, many thoughts were hovering in my mind, why are so many idols coming in my body? Is there a lack of energy in my body? Is there any negligence in your security? I had many questions in my mind!

Fear and fear of Coronavirus and four are going on from above, in such a situation, it is natural to have wild thoughts.

Friends, it may be that some such changes are happening in my body due to the cold cold. What makes me feel lazy and dull?

Now a few days the virus of cold cold is becoming very viral, some people in the office are also worried about the cold.
Cold 
The present environment has become such that many people are seen sneaking in some place, if only they blink in a blink of an eye, that person looks at them with such a look as that person has very big Have committed the crime!
   
Today, in office time when I was troubled by cold in the office, within two to three hours of seeing, two other people of the office were also suffering from this virus.

I definitely doubted myself but when I inquired about them, those people told me that they had started feeling a bit cold from the night itself. Then I was relieved to go somewhere that no cold has spread due to me.

Hello friends, see you again in the next new post, till then you take care of yourself.

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें