मेरी अपनी दिनचर्या!(My own routine!)

   मेरी अपनी दिनचर्या!(My own routine!)




आज इस लेख में कल कि अपनी दिनचर्या के बारे में वर्णन करने का प्रयास किया हैं, दोस्तों!

मैं ने अपनी सुबह कि शुरवात बिस्तर से उठ कर कुछ देर पश्चात, थोड़े वक़्त के लिए ठहलने से की।
20 से 30 मिनट का योगा किया अतः कुछ अंतराल में स्नान करके प्रभु को नमस्कार करते हुए मैंने जलपान ग्रहण किया।

आज कुछ असमंजस में था कि किस ओर अपने कदमों को बढ़ाया जाए!

मुझे शुक्रवार को ही ऑफिस से एक टारगेट दिया गया था कि सोमवार को साईट सर्वे करना हैं।

मैं इसी दुविधा में था कि ऑफिस जाया जाए की साईट सर्वे किया जाए! समस्या यह थीं कि ऑफिस से साईट की दूरी काफ़ी हैं,और मेरे रूम से साईट कि दूरी कुछ ही अंतराल में हैं।

आज वैसे मुझे ऑफिस के लिए देरी भी बहुत हों चुकीं थीं, मन में एक सुझाव  आया की क्यों ना पहले कस्टमर को फोन लगाकर पूछ लिया जाय कि आपकी साईट में सर्वे के लिए कितने समय पश्चात आ सकते हैं?

कस्टमर के बताए समय अनुसार मुझे करीबन एक से दो घंटे मिल गए।
मुझे थोड़ी राहत मिली की अब तो रूम से होते हुए ही साईट सर्वे के लिए निकल सकते हैं।
बस क्या था यह एक से दो घंटे कैसे निकल गए पता ही नहीं चला और कुछ देर बाद ही मौसम भी ख़राब होने लगा था।

मौसम ने अपना रंग बदलना शुरू कर दिया, मैं काफ़ी चिंतित हो उठा क्यों की कस्टमर के दिए हुए दो घंटे समाप्त हो गए थे।

इस बीच बारिश ने भी अपना समय एक से डेढ़ घंटे लगा दिया था।
मुझे रूम पर ही 3:30 बज चुके थे, मैं इस डर में परेशान हों रहा था कि कहीं लॉक डाउन के कारण मुझे साईट सर्वे की अनुमति नहीं मिलेगी,जब काम ही नहीं होगा तो आज कि रिपोर्ट ऑफिस में क्या जमा कर पाऊंगा?

मुझे थोड़ी राहत मिली की बारिश की गति धीमी हो गई, मैं जल्द से अपनी दो पहिया वाहन को निकाल कर साईट पहुंच गया।

जैसे ही मैं साईट गया वैसे ही गेट के पास मुझे वहीं कस्टमर मिल गया।
मैंने उनसे माफ़ी मांगी कि मुझे आने में देरी हो गई, परंतु वह हस के बोल दिए की कोई बात नहीं मैं बस निकलने वाला ही था... अच्छा हुआ आ गए।

मैंने जब उन्हें देरी से पहुंचने का कारण बताया तो वह मुझ पर ज़ोर से हसने लगा क्यों की दोस्तों उस जगह पर, उस एरिया में कोई बरसात ही नहीं हुईं थीं,ना ही एक बूंद पानी की गिरी हुईं थीं।

मुझे कस्टमर यह बोलकर कि आ गए  हो तो अपना साईट सर्वे का काम कर लों, इतना बोलकर वह कस्टमर वहा से निकल गया।

मैंने अपना काम बड़े ही शांति पूर्ण किया और रिपोर्ट भी अपने अधिकारी को जमा कर दिया।

दोस्तों कभी कभी ऐसा समय आ जाता हैं कि कितनी भी अपनी सच्चाई की सफाई पेश कश कर दो, उस सच्चाई का कोई मूल्य नहीं होता, उसे एक बनी बनाईं कहानी समझ कर झूट ही समझते हैं।
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      My Own Routine!

Today, in this article, yesterday you have tried to describe about your routine, friends!

I started my morning by getting up from bed and after a while, walking for a while.

I did yoga for 20 to 30 minutes, so after bathing in a few intervals, I greeted the Lord and took refreshment.

Today there was some confusion as to where to step up our steps.

I was given a target from the office on Friday that I have to survey the site on Monday.

I was in the same dilemma to go to the office to survey the site! The problem was that the distance from the office to the site was too much, and the distance from my room to the site was within a short span.

Today, though I had too many delays for the office, a suggestion came in my mind that why not call the customer first and ask how much time you can come to survey your site?

According to the time of the customer, I got about one to two hours.

I was relieved that now through the room, you can leave for a site survey.

What was it, how it got out for one to two hours was not known and after some time the weather was   also getting worse.

The weather started changing its color, I was quite worried as the two hours of the customer were over.

Meanwhile, the rains had also put their time from one to one and a half hours.

I was already 3:30 on the room, I was getting worried in fear that I would not be allowed to conduct a site survey due to the lock down, when I will not be able to work, what will I be able to submit to the report office today?

I was relieved that the speed of the rain slowed down, I quickly got out of my two wheeler and reached the site.

As soon as I went to the site, I found the customer right near the gate.

I apologized to him that I was late in coming, but he laughed saying that there was no problem, I was just about to leave ... well it has come.

When I told him the reason for arriving late, he started laughing at me because there was no rain in that area, nor was a drop of water in that area.

After telling me that the customer has come, then do your site survey work, after speaking so much, he left the customer there.

I completed my work very peacefully and also submitted the report to my officer.

Friends, sometimes such a time comes that no matter how much your truth is clarified, that truth has no value, considering it to be a made up story, it is considered false.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें