21 मई 2020
मेरी अपनी दिनचर्या!(My own routine!)
मेरी अपनी दिनचर्या!(My own routine!)
नमस्कार दोस्तों!
आज इस पोस्ट में मेरी अपनी दिनचर्या के बारे में और अपने कुछ मन के विचार इस लेख के माध्यम से कम शब्दों में प्रस्तुत कर रहा हूं।
आज सुबह सो कर जागने के बाद ब्रश करने के पश्चात मैंने आज कोई योगा या कसरत नहीं की क्यों कि मन ही नहीं हुआ।
आज सुबह जब ऑफिस के लिए निकल रहा था, तो मेरी मोटर साइकिल सुरु ( स्टार्ट) ही नहीं हो पा रही थीं। पसीने से लथपथ हो गया था। मोटर साइकिल को घर पर ही छोड़ कर ऑफिस के लिए पैदल ही निकल पड़ा।
सोचा कि रास्ते में किसी ओर से मदद लेकर आज किसी तरह से ऑफिस पहुंचा जाएं। लेकिन इसका उल्टा हुआ करीबन दो किलोमीटर पैदल चल चुका था। परंतु कोई मदद के लिए नहीं रुक रहा था, ना हीं कोई मदद की उम्मीद नज़र आ रही थीं।
मुझे काफ़ी देरी हो रही थीं ऑफिस जाने के लिए,आख़िर मुझे अपने ऑफिस के एक स्टाफ को फ़ोन करके बुलाना पड़ा, अपनी मदद के लिए।
ऑफिस जाने के बाद, मुझे एक साइट विजिट करनी थी,तो मैं करीबन दो या तीन घंटों के दौरान साईट के लिए निकल पड़ा।
मेरे ऑफिस से वह साईट कि दूरी लगभग दस से पंद्रह किलोमीटर का फासला था। जब मैं वापसी (Return) ऑफिस के लिए साइट से निकल रहा था तो कुछ दूरी में मुझे दो महिलाए एक पेड़ की छांव में बैठें हुए नज़र आ रहे थे।
वह दोनों महिलाए वहा से गुजरने वाले सभी लोगों को रोक कर उनसे कुछ खाने के लिए और कुछ पैसे मांगते नज़र आ रहे थे।
मैं जब उनके पास से गुज़रा तो मुझे भी रोकने की कोशिश की मगर मैं उस वक्त नहीं रुक पाया। कुछ दो से तीन मीटर की गज में जा कर रुका और मन में ख्याल आया की कुछ तो मदत इन लोगों की करना चाहिए।
मैंने अपना बिना वक्त गंवाए एक किराने की दुकान में जाकर दो parle-g पैकेट खरीद कर फिर उसी स्थान पर जाकर उन दो महिलाओं को मैंने एक एक करके उन दोनों महिलाओं को दे दिया और साथ में पीने का पानी भी दिया जो मेंरे पास रखा हुआ था।
बिस्किट देने के बाद उन महिलाओं ने मुझ से कुछ पैसों की भी मांग की उस वक्त मेरे पैकेट में ज्यादा कुछ पैसे नहीं रखा था करीबन 30 से 40 रुपए रहा होगा।
उन दोनों महिलाओं को मैंने 20 रुपए दिए मुझे थोड़ा दुःख हुआ कि मेरे पास उस वक्त 100 से 200 रुपए भी नहीं रखा था। ताकि उनकी मदद कर सकता।
फ़िर भी मुझ से जितनी मदद बन सकतीं थीं मैंने की, उन दो महिलाओं की मदद करके मेरे मन को बहुत ख़ुशी हुईं की आज मुझे कोई मदद ना मिल सकी तो क्या हुआ परंतु दुसरो की मदद करके कितनी ख़ुशी होती हैं।
![]() |
| Helping |
दोस्तों कब किसका समय ख़राब चलने लगें नहीं पता परंतु समय कैसा भी हो किसी ना किसी रूप में ज़रूरतमंदो की मदद के लिए अपने हाथ हमेशा आगे बढ़ाते रहें।
नमस्कार दोस्तों....... फ़िर अगली पोस्ट में नए विचारों के साथ मिलते हैं।
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello friends!
Today in this post I am presenting my thoughts about my daily routine and some thoughts of my mind in less words through this article.
After waking up this morning, after brushing after waking up, I did not do any yoga or exercise today because I did not mind.
This morning as I was leaving for office, my motorcycle was not able to start. Was soaked with sweat. Leaving the motorcycle at home, he had to leave for office.
Thought that with some help on the way, some way to reach the office today. But its reverse was almost two kilometers on foot. But no one was waiting for help, nor was there hope of any help.
I was getting late enough to go to office, finally I had to call one of the staff of my office, to help me.
After going to office, I had to visit a site, so I left for the site in about two or three hours.
The distance from my office to that site was about ten to fifteen kilometers. As I was leaving the site for the return office, at some distance, I saw two women sitting in the shade of a tree.
Both the women were seen stopping all the people passing by and asking for some food and some money from them.
When I passed by them, I tried to stop me too but I could not stop at that time. Stopped by going in yards of two to three meters and thought that something should be done for these people.
Without losing my time, I went to a grocery store, bought two parle-g packets and then went to the same place, I gave those two women one by one to the two women and also gave them drinking water which I kept Was.
After giving the biscuits, those women also demanded some money from me, at that time I did not have much money in my packet, it must have been about 30 to 40 rupees.
I gave 20 rupees to both of those women, I felt a little sad that I did not have even 100 to 200 rupees at that time. So that can help them.
However, I could help me as much as I could, by helping those two women, my heart was very happy that if I could not get any help today, what happened but how happy I am by helping others.
Friends, do not know when its time is running bad, but whatever the time may be, in some form or other, always keep extending your hands to help the needy.
Hello friends ....... Then see you in the next post with new ideas.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My own routine!
Hello friends!
Today in this post I am presenting my thoughts about my daily routine and some thoughts of my mind in less words through this article.
After waking up this morning, after brushing after waking up, I did not do any yoga or exercise today because I did not mind.
This morning as I was leaving for office, my motorcycle was not able to start. Was soaked with sweat. Leaving the motorcycle at home, he had to leave for office.
Thought that with some help on the way, some way to reach the office today. But its reverse was almost two kilometers on foot. But no one was waiting for help, nor was there hope of any help.
I was getting late enough to go to office, finally I had to call one of the staff of my office, to help me.
After going to office, I had to visit a site, so I left for the site in about two or three hours.
The distance from my office to that site was about ten to fifteen kilometers. As I was leaving the site for the return office, at some distance, I saw two women sitting in the shade of a tree.
Both the women were seen stopping all the people passing by and asking for some food and some money from them.
When I passed by them, I tried to stop me too but I could not stop at that time. Stopped by going in yards of two to three meters and thought that something should be done for these people.
Without losing my time, I went to a grocery store, bought two parle-g packets and then went to the same place, I gave those two women one by one to the two women and also gave them drinking water which I kept Was.
After giving the biscuits, those women also demanded some money from me, at that time I did not have much money in my packet, it must have been about 30 to 40 rupees.
I gave 20 rupees to both of those women, I felt a little sad that I did not have even 100 to 200 rupees at that time. So that can help them.
However, I could help me as much as I could, by helping those two women, my heart was very happy that if I could not get any help today, what happened but how happy I am by helping others.
Friends, do not know when its time is running bad, but whatever the time may be, in some form or other, always keep extending your hands to help the needy.
Hello friends ....... Then see you in the next post with new ideas.



0 comments:
एक टिप्पणी भेजें