मेरी अपनी दिनचर्या!(My own routine!)

                 मेरी अपनी दिनचर्या! (My own routine!)
                 मेरी अपनी दिनचर्या! (My own routine!)


नमस्कार दोस्तों!

आज इस पोस्ट में मेरी अपनी दिनचर्या के बारे वर्णन करूंगा दोस्तों।

आज सुबह के 6:00 बजे ही सो कर जाग गया था। आज सुबह जल्द ही सो कर इसलिए उठना पड़ा क्यों कि मुझे एक साईट पर काम करने जाना था।

आज सुबह ब्रश करके चाय पीकर जल्द ही निकल गया घर से, जाने का मन नहीं हो रहा था परंतु जाना बहुत हीं जरूरी था!

मुझे सर्दी होने के वजह से ठीक नहीं लग रहा था। मैं केबल ज्वाइंट करने के काम को दो दिन से एक अधिकारी को टालते आ रहा था। इस काम के सिलसिले में उस अधिकारी से वादा किया था कि आज सुबह ही जल्द आपकी साईट पहुंच जाऊंगा।
उस साईट पर बहुत ही ज़रूरी काम था, इसलिए मुझे जाना भी अनिवार्य था। मैं उस अधिकारी को निराश नहीं करना चाहता था। उसी अधिकारी के साथ में एक ही मोटर साइकिल में साईट के लिए निकल पड़े।

सुबह 7:00 बजे थे फ़िर भी धूप तेज लग रहीं थीं, मोटर साइकिल में होने के बावजूद भी तेज गति में गर्म गर्म हवाएं चेहरे से होकर कान को चीरते हुए निकल रहीं थीं। ऐसा लग रहा था कि कई इस मोटर साइकिल से मैं कई गिर ना जाऊं यह डर लगने लगा था। 

साईट पर 8:00 बजे पहुंच गया, आज का मौसम बहुत गर्म था बहुत कड़ी धूप थीं,काम करने का मन नहीं हो रहा था। मेरी 'नाक' से  पानी निकलना शुरू हो गया था सर्दी के वज़ह से। सर दर्द भी शुरू हो गया था। पसीने से भी लथपथ हो गया था, शरीर साथ नहीं दे रहा था काम कैसे करू समझ नहीं आ रहा था।

मैंने अपने मन को कठोर करके अपना काम शुरू किया। मुझे किसी भी हाल में 400sqmm आर्मट केबल को ज्वाइंट करके देना था रिपेयर वाला काम था इस नाम से जल्द काम करके देना था।

सुबह से ही निकल आया था साईट पर कुछ भी नहीं खाया था भूख भी परेशान कर रहीं थीं, ऊपर से तेज धूप से बार बार गला सूख रहा था, सर्दी से नाक परेशान कर रही थीं।

आज चाहें कुछ भी हों जाय लेकिन दिये हुए दो घंटे के अंदर में ही केबल ज्वाइंट करके देना ही था। पूरी सिद्दत के साथ अपने काम को आख़िर दिए हुए दो घंटे में पूरा करके ही अंजाम दे पाया। कभी कभी ऐसे काम आ जाते हैं जिंदगी में कि उस काम को किसी भी हाल में पूरा करना पड़ता हैं। 

हर किसी के ज़िंदगी में कुछ ऐसे टास्क आ जाते हैं जिन्हें करने के लिए हमें अपनी पूरी शक्ति लगानी पड़ जाती हैं।

बस एक जिद्द रहनी चाहिए उस काम को करने की।

साईट का काम हो चुका था, मुझे साईट से ऑफिस जाने के लिए भी निकलना था! ऑफिस जाने के लिए काफ़ी देरी हो चुकीं थीं। मुझे ऑफिस से फोन भी आ रहा था कि कितने समय ऑफिस पहुंच जाओगे?

कभी कभी ऑफिस काम के लिए अधिकतर झूठ का सहारा लेना पड़ जाता हैं मुझे भी आज ऑफिस में झूठ बोलना पड़ा कि मैं ऑफिस आधे घंटे में पहुंच जाऊंगा परंतु मुझे पता था की मैं करीबन एक से दो घंटे की देरी से पहचूंगा या मुझे पहुंचने की संभावना थीं।

आख़िर मैं दो घंटे की देरी से आज ऑफिस पहुंचा, मुझे डर लग रहा था कि कई मुझे ऑफिस में सर लोग कुछ बोल ना दे या तो देरी से पहुंचने में मेरा पैसा ना कट जाए! 

अकसर देखा गया हैं ऑफिस में काम करनेवाले अधिकतर कर्मचारियों को कभी ना कभी कुछ झूठी कहानी बनानी पड़ जाती हैं। क्यों की परस्थितिया ही कुछ ऐसी बन जाति हैं कि अपने आप को और अपनी नौकरी को बचाने के चक्कर में कुछ झूठ का सहारा लेना पड़ जाता हैं।

मेरा बोलने का अर्थ यह नहीं दोस्तों की हमें झूठ का ही सहारा लेना चाहिए! क्यों कि अक्सर एक सच को बचाने के चक्कर में हमें अनेकों झूठ का सहारा लेना पड़ जाता हैं।

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

                            My own routine!

                             Doing working


Hello friends!


Today, in this post, I will describe my own routine.


I woke up at 6:00 am today.  I had to wake up early this morning because I had to go to work on a site.


 This morning, after brushing tea and leaving tea, soon left the house, did not feel like going but it was very important to go!


 I did not feel well because of the cold.  I had been postponing an officer for two days to do cable joint work.  In connection with this work, he had promised the officer that he would reach your site soon this morning.

 There was a very important job on that site, so I had to go.  I did not want to disappoint that officer.  Along with the same officer set out for the site in the same motorcycle.


 At 7:00 in the morning, the sun was still looking bright, despite being in a motorcycle, hot hot winds were coming through the face, ripping the ears.  It seemed that many of these motorcycles did not cause me to fall.


 Reached the site at 8:00 am, today's weather was very hot, it was very sunny, I did not feel like working.  Water started coming out of my 'nose' due to cold.  Headache was also started.  Was soaked with sweat, the body was not supporting me, I could not understand how to work.


 I started my work by hardening my mind.  In any case, I had to join the 400sqmm armat cable by repairing the work with this name.


 Had come out from the morning, had not eaten anything on the site, hunger was also disturbing, the throat was getting dry from the sun above again, the nose was troubled by cold.


 Whatever happens today, however, within two hours given the cable had to be given by joining the cable.  He was able to complete his work with complete hard work in the last two hours.  Sometimes such works come in life that in any case you have to complete that work.


 There are some such tasks in everyone's life, which we have to exert our full power to do.


 There should be just one stubbornness to do that work.


 The site was done, I had to leave the site to go to office!  There were long delays in going to office.  I was also getting a call from the office that how long will you reach the office?


 Sometimes I have to resort to most lies for office work. I also had to lie in the office today that I will reach the office in half an hour but I knew that I will be identified with a delay of about one to two hours or I am likely to reach  Were.


 After all, I arrived at the office today with a delay of two hours, I was afraid that many of the people in the office would not say anything to me or my money would not be cut for arriving late!


 It is often seen that most of the employees working in the office have to make some false story at some time.  Because conditions are such a caste that in order to save themselves and their jobs, they have to resort to some lies.
While working





I do not mean to speak, friends, we should take the support of lies only!  Because often we have to resort to many lies to save one truth.

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें